Saturday 14 September 2013

Trip of a life time


This summer I took the most incredible trip to Italy.
I went with my closest friend who I have known since year 5, she means the world to me and I was ecstatic when I found out we were going on holiday together. It was a two week trip but we spent a few weeks together either side of it by the time we had to split it felt like I had lost a limb. We made trips in to Florence but mainly spent our time by the pool reading and listening to music. My favorite books that I read were 
The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald
Looking for Alaska by John Green 
Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green 
and 
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
I want to know what has been your favorite trip ever? and what type of books you like to read? 
  

4 comments:

  1. Aw sounds like you had a good time, nice reading selection - I really want to read some John Green and you already know I'm reading Lolita haha, my favourite trip was my recent holiday to the USA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite holidays have been the trips to the US. Please check out my blog!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry i haven't replied yet! il go and check out your blog straight away, the US is amazing :) x

      Delete
  3. Izzy! I don't know you were on here! Glad to hear you had fun in the sun! John Green is a total bamf, I assume you've read TFIOS?

    ReplyDelete